Monday 21 April 2008

Football this weekend.

Well, after a fabulous last Saturday with a trip to the Ho!, there was no buggy action this time. A planned trip to Pembrey with the CLSC mob failed to materialise because of the bad weather, so no buggying there and none in Salisbury either. The weather was cold and everyone was away or loved up or was just not being sociable.

That left the footy. My local team, Salisbury City, were playing Cambridge at home, so I walked up to the Ray Mac stadium and spent a couple of hours in the drizzle and cold. We got a player sent off after 14 minutes and that was it. Salisbury lost 2-0. However I took the radio with me and was listening to reports from the Boleyn ground. 2-1 win to the Hammers. Thanks very much. Another 3 points for our quest to stay in 10th!

Not going to Ho! next weekend as I plumped for the wrong weekend. Hope the weather is good for the organisers and visitors. I reckon the place will be heaving.

Anyone remember Diana Ross at the Waterside? LOL.

No comments:

Salisbury Crew Weather